Currently the SiteStudio Platform enables you to create reports via Microsoft Access.
To use Microsoft Access for this:
1. First download a copy of the database structure as a Microsoft Access MDB file.
2. Next design your reports inside this MDB file.
3. Upload this MDB file to your system.
4. Configure Permissions for the uploaded reports.
5. Users can now run the reports with PDF files being generated for use.
Key steps to setting up Reports
Other options for reporting tools include SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) as well as web-based reporting tools such as Stimulsoft have previously been implemented and can be configured on request.
At least until very recently, web based report designers were not as reliable or capable as Microsoft Access.